Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday, Peyton Jean!

Little girls are precious gifts, wrapped in love serene. Their dresses tied with sashes and futures tied with dreams. ~ Author Unknown

I have always thought that my younger brother, Scott was adorable.  Such words will make him squirm, I know.  But, he was such a sweet, cutie-tutti little brother.  When we were little, I loved doting over him. His chubby, rosy cheeks were irresistibly made for to smooching and pinching. Sorry, Scott, I did both.
Well, Scott grew up, handsomely (although I still reserve the secret right to call him adorable), and married a beautiful young lady, Stephanie.  It's still a mystery how my brothers married such amazing women, but that's a whole other story.  Anyway, a year ago, they welcomed a precious little girl, Peyton Jean, into the world.

Peyton is one of those babies you just can quit staring at.  She is magically sweet, lovely, charming. She is yummy, delicious...
For me, the world stops when she's in the room.  My boys become momentarily invisible.  Sorry boys, girls rule!

I cannot wait to see who she becomes, what and whom she loves, what her interests and talents will be, how she will soften her (adorable) father and beautiful mother with her charms, and how her presence in the world will continue to make everything sparkle.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PEYTON!!! WE LOVE YOU!!






No comments:

Post a Comment